Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Like Julie and Julia, but with way less butter.

I'm not a blogger.

I didn't keep a diary as a young girl. Diaries, blogs, and typing in general tend to get me into trouble...because my fingers type a lot faster than my censoring capabilities can keep up with. The fun part of typing an e-mail, blog, or text is the ability to review and edit it before you push "send." But I'm not so good at checking my work, and like I said, I get myself into trouble.


SO...this blog will be about my journey to finding a healthier lifestyle. Because I can't hurt Big Mac's feelings by accidentally calling it fat or stupid. And a Butterfinger Blizzard probably won't go do something so scandalous that I feel the need to tell the world about it.

However, I will probably end up offending: vegans, vegetarians, pescatarians, carnivores, overweight people, super skinny people, nutritionists, fast food junkies, and other bloggers. Too damn bad...get over it.

Recipes, nutrition statistics, and other commentary (especially if it's controversial) are totally welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment